- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 – F120 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 – REI120 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,90 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,90 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB(19 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 100% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,040 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Hygiene: prevention against bacteria and fungi
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 3 according to ISO 14644-1
THERMATEX® Aquatec is the optimum solution for rooms with high humidity. Due to its special composition it is humidity resistant up to 100% RH. This means it is permanently form stable, even with constant humidity and temperatures from 0 to 40°C.
In addition, it also displays excellent sound absorption performance. Its washable surface and discreet, high quality design make it the ideal solution for hygiene areas.