- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 – F120 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 – REI120 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,65(H) according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,70 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 38 dB(19 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848Dn,f,w = 40 dB(Semi-concealed system, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Hygiene: prevention against bacteria and fungi
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
THERMATEX® Acoustic Hygena
THERMATEX® Acoustic Hygena is a 19 mm thick ceiling tile with a special anti-bacterial treatment. The “Hygena treatment” prevents a wide variety of fungi and bacteria from spreading.
It ensures surface cleanliness with outstanding acoustics, achieving the best sound absorption values like all acoustic tiles. A visible, white acoustic fleece creates a smooth and elegant surface.
|AMF THERMATEX® Product Catalogue Europe||Download|