- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,65(H) according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,70 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 38 dB according to DIN EN ISO 10848(24 mm Thickness, according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
THERMATEX® SF ACOUSTIC
The grid construction of the acoustic ceiling THERMATEX® SF Acoustic is almost completely concealed by a special edge detail, except for a narrow shadow gap, making the profiles almost unnoticeable in the ceiling. As installation only takes place from below, THERMATEX® Varioline SF Acoustic has a minimal installation height and is therefore particularly suited to refurbishment projects.
A simple shift along the profile makes the removal and insertion of individual ceiling tiles easy. At the same time, the non-visible perforation within the ceiling material achieves very good sound absorption results.
|AMF THERMATEX® Product Catalogue Europe||Download|