- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,95 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,90 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB(19 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 – F90 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 – REI90 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,040 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
THERMATEX® Alpha is a fleece-coated, highly absorbing coustic tile. The class A sound absorber fulfils high acoustic requirements as well as important physical properties in fire protection and hygiene.
The sophisticated product design enables uncomplicated handling and installation. The high quality acoustic fleece also gives an elegant optic.