|Siniat screw anchor range brochure
|Siniat Screw Anchors Product Data Sheet
|Siniat blueprint Lightweight Construction Manual – NEW!
|Siniat Metal Catalogue *NEW 2021*
Siniat Screw Anchors
Designed for use with Siniat’s steel wall framing and ceiling frame systems, the Siniat Screw Anchor range has been purpose made to provide a complete framing solution from one manufacturer with full certification.
The Siniat Screw Anchor range is an integral part of achieving the full Siniat system performance, and as such it is essential for the Siniat System Warranty and engineering certification.
- Part of the complete certified Siniat wall and ceiling system
- Compatible with Siniat metal products
- Minimal edge distance and anchor spacing required
- ETA certified and complies with AS 5216:2018 Design of post-installed and cast-in fastenings in concrete.
The Siniat Screw Anchor range is compatible with the following substrates:
- Cracked and uncracked concrete for wall, floor and overhead applications.
- Autoclaved aerated concrete for walls.
- Solid brick for walls.
Suitable for use in the following loads:
- Static loads
- Quasi-static load
- Seismic C1 load certified
- Fire resistance loads
For internal use and behind external cladding. Not for use outside the building envelope.